Walled Lake Central High School
Walled Lake Central Coaches Association
Class of 2017 – Hall of Fame
Walled Lake Central High School and Walled Lake Central Coaches Association are honored to inform you of Walled Lake Central’s Athletic Hall of Fame.
We are proud to recognize these outstanding men and women for their contribution to Viking Athletics and further highlight Walled Lake Central’s rich athletic tradition.
The WLCCA was created three years ago with a vision of improving and aiding Central’s athletic teams and facilities.
With that goal in mind, the creation and implementation of a hall of fame to honor our best student-athletes, coaches, teams, and supporters has finally come to fruition.
At this time, we are honored to announce the Class of 2017 inductees:
- Sarah Chrzanowski- Swim and Dive, Track and Field
- Stephen Emert- Teacher, Basketball Coach and Athletic Director
- Roger Ruminski- Football, Basketball and Track and Field
- John Thomas- Football, Basketball and Baseball
- 1992-93 Boys Basketball Team
The Class of 2017 is a true representation of what the Hall of Fame is all about. Each of the inductees have left a significant footprint
during their time at Walled Lake Central. As a school, we are honored to recognize these amazing individuals for their accomplishments.
This year’s induction ceremonies will take place on Saturday February 4, 2017. The following is the schedule of events:
Location: Walled Lake Central Gymnasium (Tickets will be $5 at the door)
- 12:00 pm- Girls Varsity Basketball v. Walled Lake Western
- 1:30 pm- Ring of Honor and Official Induction to Hall of Fame
- 2:00 pm- Boys Varsity Basketball v. Walled Lake Western
Location: One Under Banquet Center (Tickets will be $40/person with a cash bar)
- 5:30 pm- Social Gathering
- 6:30 pm- Hall of Fame Dinner
- 7:30 pm- Hall of Fame Induction Speeches
Tickets for the dinner will be available through the
Walled Lake Schools Box Office or by calling the Box Office Hotline (248) 387-9160
Deadline for purchasing dinner tickets will be Friday January 27, 2017
Dinner and Ceremony will be held at One Under Banquet Hall
General Admission Presale Tickets (by January 27th)
ADULT – $40.00
STUDENT – $40.00
SENIOR – $40.00
All box office purchases must be prepaid
A $2.00 processing fee will be added to all tickets purchased
Box office hours
Central box office is located at Walled Lake Central High School directly outside the theater.
Please park in the North lot and enter the main building doors. The box office will be on your left.
WALLED LAKE CENTRAL
1600 Oakley Park
Walled Lake, MI 48390